Destination: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
This product requires your own arrangement of transportation.
2021 season: May 21 to September 18
- One night accommodation for four people (quad occupancy) in a cabin;
- One breakfast and one lunch for up to four people; rafting gear;
- The price is for up to four people and includes River Access Fees and HST tax.
- Day 1: Arrive in the evening. Settle into your cabin before relaxing by the waterside campfire. (check in time 17:00)
- Day 2: Breakfast is buffet-style on the lakeside patio to build your energy for the day’s adventure. Join others for your trip briefing, gear up and climb aboard the OWL bus for a short transfer to the ‘put-in’, the start of your River day. Here you meet your guide and practice your paddle strokes to prepare for the rapids ahead. Descend the legendary 12km of whitewater on the mighty Ottawa, charging through meter-high waves. Stop for a snack, body-surfing, or cliff jumping along the route. At rapids’ end you board the Pontoon boat for a hearty hot barbequed meal on the return cruise to the resort. Relive your day’s adventure: watch a short video of your trip in the post’n’beam pavilion. Before you depart, enjoy a sauna or a hot outdoor shower, go for a swim from our sandy beach or take a canoe out on the lake.
All participants must weigh at least 41 kg or 90 lbs.
This package involves outdoor adventure. holidaynow.ca and CPTrip Service Inc. claim no liability for any risks associated with the activities.
Cancellation Policy for this Product:
Full refund if a cancellation is received 30 days prior to original trip date. Deposit is non-refundable within 30 days of original trip date. No refunds for any cancellations within 7 days of original trip date. If OWL Rafting, or you, need to change your reservation due to Covid-19 health protocols, we will transfer your trip to a later date or issue you a voucher.
Vouchers to the attractions and hotel will be emailed to you with the actual confirmation numbers from these suppliers after your booking is fulfilled. In the event of any sold-out situation, you will be informed electronically with a full refund.
Please note that holidaynow.ca does not own, control or operate any of the venues listed in this tour product. Your safety and well-being are of priority thus we highly recommend that you arrange, prior to the trip, your own travel insurance, including the trip cancellation insurance with your insurer of choice.
Have a wonderful time rafting in Ottawa!
Grab this package if you enjoy nature and outdoor activity with a few friends or family together.
Day 2 rafting activity ends around 17:00. You may consider to book another package to explore Ottawa, Montreal or Quebec.