Destination: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
This product requires your own arrangement of transportation
Rendez-vous with History (two hours’ walking tour of Old Quebec)
Private walking tour to experience the European charm of the first French settlement in North America. This is your chance to visit history first-hand with an English speaking professional local guide.
Meeting point of the tour: TBA, and will notify you based on mutual convenience.
Price covers up to 10 guests in your group with each walking tour.
Gratuity to the tour guide is at your discretion and will be appreciated.
Cancellation policy for this booking:
- 3 days prior to the tour: full refund;
- 0 to 2 days: 100% charge;
- No-shows will be 100% charge.
On your walking tour you will see:
- The Ramparts surrounding Old Quebec, making it the oldest walled city in North America, North of Mexico;
- The Parliament building where you can witness the French and English through its architecture;
- The Citadel of Québec, the largest in America built to protect the city against a probable American invasion;
- The canon ball in the roots of a large tree on St. Louis Street, a silent witness of French-English war of 1759;
- Quebec City Hall, located in the heart of Old Quebec and facing the Notre Dame Basilica, built in 1894 on the site of the first Jesuit college;
- The Notre Dame de Québec Basilica, majestic building located in the oldest registered parish in North America (1616) and surrounded by the Latin Quarter;
- The world famous Château Frontenac, one of the most important landmarks in Québec City;
- Place Royale where the city was founded back in 1608 and where you will still find the atmosphere of New-France back in the 17th century.
You will also see the Seminary, the St-Laurence River, the Old Port and many more interesting areas that will make your walking tour the most enjoyable. The number of places visited on the tour may be subject to change without notice.
Vouchers to the attractions and hotel will be emailed to you with the actual confirmation numbers from these suppliers after your booking is fulfilled. In the event of any sold-out situation, you will be informed electronically with a full refund.
Please note that holidaynow.ca does not own, control or operate any of the venues listed in this tour product. Your safety and well-being are of priority thus we highly recommend that you arrange, prior to the trip, your own travel insurance, including the trip cancellation insurance with your insurer of choice.
Have a wonderful time in Quebec! Merci
The charming Old Quebec is the UNESCO listed heritage site. Indulge yourself with our walking tour to learn the history and people.