Bahamas, Abaco Beach Resort, One Bedroom Suite, 2 Adults & 2 Kids (3 nights)
IMPORTANT: please check government travel advisories & public health restrictions in your home country and in the destination you plan to travel to, prior to booking. It is also your responsibility to ensure the validation of passport and visa for everyone traveling with you including yourself.
Destination: Abaco, Bahamas
This product requires your own arrangement of air travel and local transportation;
Closest major airport: Marsh Harbour International Airport (MHH)
- Three nights stay at Abaco Beach Resort (Marsh Harbour, Abaco, Bahamas) in a One Bedroom Suite with kitchenette (bed configuration based on request/availability) for 2 adults and 2 kids (up to 11 years old);
- Children 3 to 11 years old no additional charges when sharing room with parents; Max 2 children;
- This price is for 2 adults & 2 kids (up to 11 years old), and includes hotel taxes and resort fees in Canadian dollars.
About Abaco Beach Resort
- A classic Bahamian getaway for leisure travelers, honeymooners, destination weddings, boaters, or those simply looking for an authentic Caribbean escape. It is also home to one of the largest marinas in the Bahamas;
- The Abacos is a mini-archipelago made up of 100 islands and cays, and lies just 95 miles from Nassau. It is known as the Boating Capital of the Bahamas;
- Abaco Beach Resort features two outdoor pools, a fitness center, tennis, yoga and volleyball courts. All non-motorized water-sporting equipment is complimentary including kayak, bogey boards and snorkeling gear. The resort can also coordinate beachside massage and boat rental for additional charges;
- Major airlines and regional carriers serving Marsh Harbour International Airport (MHH) include: Delta, American Airlines, Bahamas Air, Flamingo Air, and Tropic Ocean Airways Direct, non-stop service is available from Atlanta and most major airports in Florida including” Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach. Guests can also fly direct from Nassau on Bahamas Air or Western Air.
Destination’s popular activities
- Diving and snorkeling; deep sea and reef fishing; boneshing; day sailing and sunset cruising; island hopping by ferry to nearby Elbow Cay, Man-O-War Cay and Guana Cay; birding and eco-tours; visiting the six national parks; wind and water sports; shopping, etc.
Bahama Buddies – Kids’ Program
- One of the most unique offerings is the resort’s Bahama Buddies Kids Program. Led by the resort activities team, the Bahama Buddies offers visiting children the opportunity to learn island friendly activities while paired with Bahamian Child Ambassadors. The newly paired buddies will spend an afternoon participating in authentic island activities, arts, and crafts; catching, cleaning, and cooking fish; learning how to husk a coconut; and more. Kids will also learn about Abaco by participating in guided tours on foot and bike and discovering life under the sea through an on-site snorkeling excursion. The program is upon request only and runs from 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at a cost of US$40 per child, per day and includes lunch, and a Bahama Buddies t-shirt.
Cancellation policy for this booking
- 15 days prior to arrival, full refund;
- 0 to 14 days prior to arrival, 100% charges;
- No-shows: 100% full charge;
- This package is for 3 nights’ stay. No refunds for any early departure requests
Vouchers to the attractions and hotel will be emailed to you with the actual confirmation numbers from these suppliers after your booking is fulfilled. In the event of any sold-out situation, you will be informed electronically with a full refund.
Please note that holidaynow.ca does not own, control or operate any of the venues listed in this tour product. Your safety and well-being are of priority thus we highly recommend that you arrange, prior to the trip, your own travel insurance, including the trip cancellation insurance with your insurer of choice.
Have a wonderful time for your escape in Bahamas!
A great luxury escape as soon as the travel restrictions are lifted and international borders reopen.