Destination: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
This product requires your own arrangement of transportation
Oh Canada, Eh? dinner show will plan to open on September 17, 2021.
- Two nights stay at Alt Hotel Ottawa (185 Slater Street, Ottawa, ON K1P 0C8) for double occupancy in a one-queen-size-bed standard room (bed type preference subject to availability);
- Two tickets to the Dinner Musical Show: Oh Canada, Eh?, including 5 course family style meal
- The price is for two people and includes hotel taxes.
About Alt Hotel Ottawa
- The hotel is located in the heart of the Capital's business district, next to shops, restaurants and boutiques.
- This is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of the guestrooms or public areas of the hotel.
About Oh Canada, Eh? Show
- Unique Stage Design: completely redesigned stage extended into the audience and is fully enclosed by an impermeable barrier - the audience gets to be immersed in the show while maintaining safe distance practices!
Cancellation policy of the show:
Tickets in this tour package are final and non-refundable, however, if a patron cannot make the show due to a confirmed or suspected Covid-19 case, we would change the ticket for a future show date. If a show is cancelled, all patrons will be offered an improved package to continue with a credit for a future show. NOTE: the improved package is either improved seating or a free ticket, depending on the original ticket purchased.
Cancellation policy for this package booking
- 5 days prior to arrival, full refund;
- 0 to 4 days prior to arrival, 100% charges;
- No-shows or early departures will be charged full amount.
Vouchers to the attractions and hotel will be emailed to you with the actual confirmation numbers from these suppliers after your booking is fulfilled. In the event of any sold-out situation, you will be informed electronically with a full refund.
Please note that holidaynow.ca does not own, control or operate any of the venues listed in this tour product. Your safety and well-being are of priority thus we highly recommend that you arrange, prior to the trip, your own travel insurance, including the trip cancellation insurance with your insurer of choice.
Have a wonderful time in Ottawa!
I’ve been to this show which is Canada’s longest running dinner musical. Super entertainment for all ages, so Canadian and so fun! We need more laughs and enjoyment after going through the challenging times in the past year. We can learn a lot of Canada in a very entertaining and fun way. So book now!